Youth Group at St. Paul's
Join this new and exciting group for youth ages 12 to 18 (6th grade to 12th grade)! Group meeting happen once a month, from 9:30am to 10:45am, finishing in time for youth to join the Eucharist of the 10am service if they wish. Various social events also happen throughout the year - check the calendar below or contact our office if you have questions about the group or upcoming events.
· Saturday January 14th (5:00pm-9:00pm @ Katie’s House): Epiphany Party!
· Sunday, January 15th (9:30-10:45 AM @ St. Paul’s): Youth Group Meeting
· Sunday, February 12th (9:30-10:45 AM @ St. Paul’s): Youth Group Meeting
· Saturday March 11th (5:00pm-9:00pm @ Katie’s House): Purim Party!
· Sunday, March 12th (9:30-10:45 AM @ St. Paul’s): Youth Group Meeting
· Sunday, April 2nd (9:30-10:45 AM @ St. Paul’s): Youth Group Meeting
· Sunday, May 21st (9:30-10:45 AM @ St. Paul’s): Youth Group Meeting
· Saturday May 27th (10:00am-3:00pm @ Laguna Beach): Hike/Beach Day!
Katie Marsh is a native Southern Californian. She was raised in Chino Hills with her younger sister by their single mother and maternal grandmother. She graduated high school in 2009, and later that same day, unexpectedly met the man who would become her husband. Corey and Katie have been married since August of 2013. They recently had their first baby, Jack Lewis, who is adored by everyone at St. Paul's. Katie obtained her Bachelor's degree in Biblical Studies, with a minor in English, from Azusa Pacific University (APU) in December of 2013. During her undergraduate studies, she had the honor of studying abroad during Michaelmas term at Oxford University. All throughout college, she served Joy Community Church (Chino, CA) as their youth pastor for six years. She is currently completing her last year at the APU Seminary to receive her Master of Divinity (M.Div.). Katie is very excited and honored to shepherd the youth of St. Paul's!